New Shoes

An account of a man taking his first steps in heels, and to top it off, you can't get higher... Ballet Boots!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yikes!

I've been really slack on my blog for quite a while (ok, since the first weekend!), but I promise to try and update my blog more often from now on.

I haven't had time to practice with my boots lately, although I was thinking of getting another pair of shoes... maybe some non-ballet boots, maybe 6 inch stilettos or something with an ankle strap, what do you think?

The yikes in the title was more because I've just checked my Flickr account and realised that I've had 11 people add me as contacts, and even a couple of comments to my photos on there... better add some more photos soon. Now I've got a new camera which has a short cabled remote (going to get an IR one soon) so I should be able to get some better shots of me actually standing.

I'm still pee'd off that I bent the heel on one of the shoes, anyone know of a good open-minded shoe repairer that could repair the heel and perhaps reinforce both heels so it doesn't happen again?

I was thinking of making some sort of 'stabiliser' for my boots, probably out of wood... my idea is to get two blocks of wood, put a hole in them both for the heels of my boots, then shape them so they fit onto the heels of the boots and provide a kind of tripod for my feet. I could then reshape them over time as I get more proficient, anyone else done this?

Anyway, I'll post really soon, probably next weekend sometime, and hopefully have some more photos to show... go onto my flickr profile, comment on my photos and add me as a contact, or even add me to gmail for when I'm checking my mail. More importantly... comment on my posts! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home