New Shoes

An account of a man taking his first steps in heels, and to top it off, you can't get higher... Ballet Boots!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Wow!

Wowee!!!

What a rush! I've just taken the first few steps in my new shoes!

I had the knock on the door about 20 minutes ago, and I'm already standing and teetering around my flat in them. I say teetering, but it's more or a supported wobbly stumble as you probably expect, but I can stand (completely still) in them quite comfortably, although the shoes are a bit tight, I guess I could have done with the next size up which is annoying :o(

I can't wait till I can walk in them without support, although I can see that being quite a way off yet :o)

I will attempt to take some photos at some point to show you all what they look like on :o)

Now, I'm off to play ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home