New Shoes

An account of a man taking his first steps in heels, and to top it off, you can't get higher... Ballet Boots!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Getting easier already

Well, I spent an hour in the boots as soon as I got them, and I have just tried them on again and worn them for another hour just for fun (and to see what they look like with my PVC catsuit), and amazingly it seems to be getting easier to stand and walk in them already... maybe it's just that I'm getting over the initial shock of putting the amazing things on for the first time :o)

Now I've got a couple of photos to put on here but they're very poor I'm affraid, it's hard to get from the camera to a suitable pose in the 10 seconds before the camera shoots in these ;o) I'll get them on here ASAP for you all to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home