New Shoes

An account of a man taking his first steps in heels, and to top it off, you can't get higher... Ballet Boots!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Impulse Purchase

Hi

I have just purchased from Ebay, a pair of high heels.... but not just any pair of high heels ;o)

I am a man, and because of my large (UK size 11) shoe size, have never been able to try heels, although I have never seen what women's problem is with wearing them. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and because of that I went searching to see what was on Ebay for cheap.

I saw several 'hooker' type heels with platforms, but I'm not into those, I also saw lots of 'kitten' heels which are such a cop-out that I didn't want to even consider those. I then had a look to see how cheap I could find some very high fetish heels, and voila, love at first sight!

For $111.95 (£60) including delivery from the US I am will soon become the proud owner of a pair of Devious 1020 ballet boots, size US14. I just hope they fit, lol.

Standing and walking will be another story though, and I will be sure to keep you posted with my progress on this blog :o)

PS: Please share any tips you think may be helpful to aid foot training (without special tools), lacing, standing, and hopefully walking and running (ok, maybe not running, lol)

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2006 10:18 pm, Blogger raff said...

hi,paul here,
ive had a pair of ballet boots, knee high ones for around two months now and on friday my wife and i decide to have me tied with my hands tied high to the door frame. as you`ve guessed,im into bondage!! She left me there for almost half an hour.i fell to my knees when she released me.my leg muscles have ached since ,though i am looking forward to wearing them again.showtruckvolvo@yahoo.co.uk is my e-mail if you want to keep in touch to see how i get on learning to walk in them.

 
At April 16, 2007 11:59 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I was enchanted & hotted by the vertiginous height of the heel of your boots, and for your ability to walk in them, i'm old enough (81) not to try this kind of boots, but when I was younger (45) I've walk in my size USA 12 in 7 3/4" heels soles, not any platform I hate too much. I was convinced now that my fetishism has been a very pleasant idea and now I walk daily in my size USA 11
(Yours 9 1/2) in my 5 3/4" pumps. Congratulations, and kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home